Saturday, January 24, 2009

FOR CHEAP, BUT NOT CHEAP

Now affordable is a good thing. You can truly benefit from such options. Providing you don’t sacrifice quality.

When you do that it really sucks. You can put any spin on it you want, but you will not gain if the stuff is crap

My view you understand. And proud of it. Yeah, that is what I have come to appreciate. This is critical.

Oh not so some. Yeah a bargain is all they care about. And that is what I try to convey to some.

I consider it as an important lesson. And I work very hard to be sure I make it possible. Really I do.

Oh yeah that is such an important form of education. Pity more don’t love it the way I offer it.

But that is the part I am trying to work on more. I want the message to get out there and that is the important aspect.

Just to set free the people who are sold on bargains without the quality. Yeah, that is the pits.

And so part of how I work is to show the quality. So I do have to take time to show them the difference.

Yep, I work hard at that part. And you can be sure I have helped many along the way. I just let them see all my goods.

I don’t know, I can do it without bragging. Just doing my best to make them anxious. Give them a taste of the good life

But then it just doesn’t always get the desired results. Some will never get it. They just will only expect a few things.

The hard part is to no let the need you create turn into greed. You want them trying, but not obsessed.

So you just take time to drop little hints and do all you can to see them grow. Once they can’t live without something you are done.

Then you sell it to them. And when I do that I keep it at a price they can afford. With increase as they can handle them.

With later options for loans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home