Monday, June 09, 2008

SNARLS AND GIGGLES

Strange part of life when you have to tolerate days when you think you are in heaven and hell sneaks in with a sucker punch. Now that really stings.

I hate when that happens. And let me tell you I sure don't cherish those moments. Naturally they happen most when you least expect them.

Probably because you aren't expecting them either. That is okay, you can survive that problem.

What is no cool is when they come at the price of some trust. As when somebody makes this part of your grief.

Then it is a matter of coping with this insanity. Like why did this jerk do this to me? Really adds to the irritation.

What is really even worse is how the person makes it worse by being sorry. They act so sorry.

Now that would hardly replace the knife wound in my back. Being sorry won't even make the pain less either.

All it does is make the whole thing where you have someone you want to strangle, but can't. Because they feel sorry.

Like that makes it all better somehow. Never changes a darn thing. But they seem to think it does.

You just can't take time to you know beat them up over it. And revenge is out of the question too.

It shouldn't be, but it is for me. I just can't bring myself to figure a way to get even. Oh normally don't have a conscience about such things, but that does bother me.

Unless I luck out and discover the person lied. Oh that makes it all better. I can feel good about getting revenge.

Well sadly life doesn't work that way in terms of being easily interpreted. You have to spend so much darn time figuring out the times you are a sucker and those a victim of some stupidity.

Which all comes down to the joy of waiting and watching. And if that is all I end up with something that gives me a smile cool.

If it ends with a snarl, then well back to the drawing board. The one where I have plans for my latest secret weapon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home