Friday, September 28, 2007

EVER THE SAME

There are times when it is wonderful to have life be dependable. Those rare and wonderful occasions where sometime can be counted upon to not change.

In Mediocrity where I am Mayor we have an abundance of predictable. To the point you could go insane from the boredom.

Ever the same and going nuts with dullness are not equal or a blessing. For me same in a good way is what I want.

Like being able to go to a bar and count on always finding some company for the evening. That is the kind of same I can enjoy.

Only those kinds of same just don't happen enough. Not as often as I would like. Oh that I could wave a magic wand and make that a reality.

Alas, on this ever the same issue it doesn't work that way. Trust me as Mayor I would pass a law for it to happen that way if I had the option.

What is annoying to me is how the constants always end up being totally less than exciting. I wish I could find more exceptions to this, but I haven't so far.

Oh I have definitely given it plenty of thought. I have tried so hard to focus on ways to improve the ever options in my town.

The main problem is I can't exactly tell others my priority on this. Explaining my goal is to party all night long with as many friendly ladies as possible just doesn't inspire cooperation.

So I have to resort to being creative. I have to allow myself the freedom to explain things with metaphors.

Yeah, that is where you use one terms, but have a wholly different meaning to the term that others understand. It can be fun that is for sure.

Communication is a great term in that regard. When I'm speaking of communication, I'm not speaking of dialogue in the traditional sense.

That is what I tell others, but it isn't what I mean. The kind I'm looking for doesn't require a lot of words.

It does require a partner. A woman who is very good at listening. That is such a treasured commodity for me.

And trust me I have developed a very large circle of nice ladies who are more than willing to listen. Ah, it is wonderful the communication we achieve in those motel speaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home