Friday, September 21, 2007

TO THE CORE

Ah, is there any better feeling? Yep, having something touch you to the core is such a great experience.

It makes the whole day worthwhile. Yep, when the world flows into your veins and you feel like you can walk on air, then life is really so special.

The problem is not being able to gleam these moments when you want. That makes it less than pleasurable.

If only there was a way to improve the chances, now that would be great. Not sure how though.

And then there is the problem that no all the things that touch one to the bone are good. Well not in terms of how others might view it.

Which makes it difficult. Some just don't seem to appreciate that it is a good thing when you get excited over somebody's agony.

Even if it is some enemy they just don't seem to think it is okay. That doesn't make sense to me.

For some silly reason people act like wishing bad stuff to happen to creeps is wrong. That seems so absurd.

What am I suppose to forget they are a jerk? Am I to pretend they did a bunch of crap I hate and it deserves to be punished?

Well that might work for some people, but not me. Nope, I might not sit down and plot against some creep, but I am not going to be sorry when they get what they deserve.

At least that is being honest. True, there have been a few times when I have sort of encouraged their demise in some way.

That doesn't happen to be a bad thing from my view. And the fun part is when I can arrange it so somebody else does the person in.

Which is even more fun if the person is say another enemy and in the process I succeed in getting them in trouble in the process. That really touches to the core.

I don't know, it just feels so wonderful. I see one rat ruin a second rat and then gets caught.

Which all feels so good. As long as in the end they both end up wiped out and I end not getting in trouble. A very critical part of the whole equation you understand. One that makes it really touch to the core.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home