Friday, September 21, 2007

MYSTERIOUS

Now this is a good and fun thing. A nice chance to savor something that makes you oooh and awww. Yep, that is what works for me.

And from my view this is truly a fun time if you work it right. Which can happen if you approach it with the proper perspective.

Now that can be a challenge, admittedly. Because I think we enjoy knowing about things that are special and unique, but don't enjoy if they are unclear.

That might seem to some to be not that important, but it is. Which is part of the problem, mysterious doesn't mean you have to enjoy it being fuzzy.

For me that is the part I hate. Mysterious is that wonderful cloud that makes something interesting.

But for me the good part is when you can get rid of the cloud. Now that leaves you able to see what is underneath.

That way you can find out what made it sort of mysterious in the first place. But not kept it that way.

I find that very beneficial. A detail that gives me happiness. I love finding out what made something mysterious.

When I can figure that part out it makes it possible for me to try and determine how we can duplicate that quality. It is very important to me.

I like the appeal of making people think I'm somebody other than who I am. Gives me extra flavor and personality.

Well sounds good at least. And anything that helps me out in the areas of illusion is a big plus.

As a mayor I do love that part. It gives me a chance to improve my illusion. Lies just can only take you so far.

You need chances to fill in the gaps. This happens so often in such situations. A few extra details make the difference.

In my case they can help decide if by chance I get to be seen as a knight instead of a bad guy. Now in reality I am sort of a bad guy. Con men are seen that way.

But it isn't like I'm plotting to take over the world or anything, just not busy fighting dragons or rescuing damsels in distress. Well I do try to rescue the damsels, but in some cases they end up with a different kind of stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home