Thursday, September 27, 2007

FOR THE BEST

I can't remember the times I have heard this said and never found it to be true. Honestly, it is never said about good things is it? This only is said when something is totally screwed up.

And somehow after we are sitting cut and bleeding, we say, it was for the best. Question is who is the person is was really ending up with this being best?

Not from my view it don't happen enough. I want the best to be good, not suck. I want the best to be exciting, not a joke.

Maybe that is too much to ask for though. I can appreciate some will never see it that way. However, that isn't me.

Nope, I want to focus this on what truly makes the list of best. At least by the method that I keep score.

Because I don't want a downer of some experience that I have to lie about to make it sound great. And when I'm done I still feel like crap, but it sounds better.

So for me, I try to reduce the for the best moments that don't really feel all that best. That way they don't piss me off the best.

Winning helps. The more you win the more you can feel better about life in general. Only you don't get to win all the time.

Lying helps. I know that is cheating, but heck sometimes you don't have a choice. Not in my view at least.

This all becomes such a blessing in the long run if you work it right. And trust me I have managed to do that a lot.

Which really works great on the old score card. That is the one I feel I can show others. It is almost as impressive as they trophy case I have at home.

True, all the trophies I bought myself. And after a while I quit even putting anything on the trophy.

Most people see the case and just start drooling. They never ask what all of them are for. And you can be sure I don't bother to say.

There is always that one clown who is different and will look at them closely. That requires a certain creativity on my part.

But it works for me. And you know I feel so proud when I'm done and it works great. That makes it all worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home