Wednesday, September 26, 2007

DEALS ON SQUEELS

I doubt any of us would say we love relating to people who will rats us out and tells the worlds out secrets. Perhaps you are not a person who has lots to hide. Personally, I don't know anyone like that, but you might be the exception.

If not, then no doubt you aren't crazy about having to cope with somebody who will take anything you say and broadcast it like it is worthy of the evening news. But if you have to deal with a few people prone to such behavior, then that is the time to roll out the bribe snack wagon.

Yep, it is amazing what a little motivation can do for some people. You can enjoy giving their tongue a gift of silence because they will be too busy stuffing their faces with crap they bought with the bribe.

This is not a new or unique concept. It is one that happens all the time. Just not in circles with any morals. But such people are strange. Not quite normal from my point of view.

Okay, I do admit we treat that as normal, but from what I have seen it isn't the norm. Conniving and double dealing is what really works.

It is just a matter of finding the right people who you can spend time with that will actually be reasonable on this. Which is the big and most critical element from my point of view.

After all if you are going to bribe somebody you want to be sure you are getting you money's worth. I know I do.

Some might think otherwise. Fine. Go ahead and enjoy yourself. Have fun with your boring life being a decent human being.

As for the rest of us sane people, well shoot let's have some fun. Come on let's have party. Some moment of joy when we can sit back and celebrate being real people.

Everyone else can stay home and practice their dullness. Just as long as you don't expect to join you then everything will be fine.

Meanwhile, I think the rest of us sane people will keep on having fun. Yeah, we aren't talking morality here.

But then I bet we enjoy ourselves better. And who can complain about that? Not me. And if you want to, go ahead and knock yourself out.

Because I probably won't hear you over the racket of our party. That's the one you will never be attending.

No offense, but we don't need any additional bores at our fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home