Tuesday, May 22, 2007

NO TELLING

I'm a big advocate of secrets. I love blabbing ones I hear from other people or using the info to blackmail them.

Which is why I enjoy keeping them for myself in a way I never tell anyone. I don't want to in any have somebody suck me dry for such details.

The big thing naturally is to be sure you don't do the telling part to anyone else. It can be so easy to assume somebody is your friend.

A friend in the sense of being a confidant. Those are easy to find, but very hard to embrace in a way you know can be trusted.

Actually, I make a wonderful friend in that regard. You can always tell me anything. I'll be a friend forever and never violate your trust.

Well, not that you will be able to guess. I never in any way bother to do that. Not to the point that you will discover.

I didn't say I would in any way actually keep any thing you tell me a secret. I just said I would be sure I didn't let you know I blabbed.

That is the part I have to be careful about. I try to inspire trust. Mainly for the purpose of making sure I can find people I can use.

It really is important you understand. One has to always inspire the illusion of trust in order to gain the confidence of some people.

Naturally, bribes help. I always savor those. Yep, there is nothing more exciting than to be able to sit down and savor the moment and get paid too.

Then once the person is out of sight you immediately make your plans for how to sell off or benefit from their confession. Only you have to do it in a way that they never find out you did it.

That can be the tricky part. You just have to be sure you do it by passing on the info to people without anyone knowing you did it.

It really isn't that hard to accomplish. A little careful planning normally can take care of that issue.

Which if you work it right means somebody gets totally embarrassed and somebody else ends up taking the blame. Meanwhile you end up smiling since you didn't get caught.

Then you celebrate at the bar using the money you took for a bribe to keep your mouth shut. The booze helps rid you of the guilt over not earned the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home