Thursday, May 17, 2007

DO IT AGAIN

There are definitely things worth repeating. Only in some cases no matter how much you like to do them more than once, there are reasons you can't do them as often as you like.

I imagine a few might have a certain idea in mind when I say that, but I honestly am speaking more in general terms. Basically anything that requires something beyond our lives in order for it to happen.

Which most of the time comes down to issues like money. There are so many things you can buy with the green stuff.

Okay, true, you can't buy happiness. Not the type they sing about in movies. But let's be honest here, you can sure put a dent in the rain of misery with a tent of greenbacks better than some other things.

So it leaves us with a gap in our lives. We have such incredible needs to let our dreams be a reality. Only how do you achieve that?

Well now if your dreams are for say to meet the most beautiful and sexy alien in the universe, money sure won't happen with that. Which is one of those in your dreams moments you can forget seeing for real.

Meanwhile, for those of us with some sense of reality, the one more time thing comes down to selective actions. Basically, looking at it as an investment of time and resources.

So it just is a question of where to best invest both. You can do it by sticking the money in the bank naturally. A wise choice to a degree, but hardly the only sane one.

That is in terms of trying to think of life as opportunities. I like the idea of being rich as much as the next person, but honestly I don't want to be miserable in the process.

And that is the part I avoid, dreaming of greed without lust. After all if you horde the booty and do nothing with it, then it is a waste.

Again, that is my philosophy and thank goodness I get to make it a reality. Course there are times when it is at the price of somebody else's dreams.

But then you know, I try to be sure I keep focused on what is important. Mainly to me that means not letting myself get depressed when the bucks don't add up.

At least I am creative enough to find some other means of having fun. Which often results in compromises.

Only I can't always tell the people I'm sucking dry that they are doing all the compromising. I do try and say thank some times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home