Monday, June 12, 2006

DRONES

Ah this is every boss’s perfect dream. Well the honest ones. We can never have enough drones. Those are the mindless, utterly obedient types who will do exactly what we want. And believe me that is hard to come by in this day and age.

There are too many darn people that want rights and decent pay and too many other annoying demands that make hiring people so difficult. I love the joy of daydreaming about the good old days when serfs were still popular.

You might notice that I skipped over the slavery bit. That to me was too obvious. I mean I want to be greedy and abuse my fellow man, but I just don’t want to be accused of it as long as I can pretend I’m a decent guy.

Anyway, moving on or should I say backwards I really get depressed that life had gotten too darn complicated these days. There are things like civil rights and equality and all those other disgusting principles intended to ruin the day of those of us with a power addiction.

The way I figure it somebody has to stand up for capitalism in a healing and decent way. You can’t do that by being a nice guy when there are so many creeps in the world who refuse to play by the rules.

So I through out the rulebook and make them up as I go along. Believe me it works for me. And by the time I finish lying about it then it works for my employees too.

I think what I have to work on more is trying to educate my employees that life as an employee is pretty darn good. Well it isn’t, but I figure if I manage to let them thing otherwise with enough verbal slight of hand, then I end up the winner.

Oh I tell them they end up the winner too. Of course that isn’t even close to the truth, but I never let the facts get in the way of my conniving and plotting to rejoice over my basic survival at everyone’s expense.

I’m thinking perhaps I need to expand the concept of a drone a bit. You know give it a twist or two that will inspire people to think they are getting a bargain by working for me in a “trainee” position.

Hmmm, I guess I will toss in the whole bit about looking for an ambition individual willing to grow with the job. Yeah, that always appeals to their ego.

Then I have to toss in the part about salary compensation based upon qualifications. That keeps it vague enough so people have no idea what I mean. And that really is important if I want to avoid them whining to anyone that counts how they have been treated unfair.

Oh you can count on me being unfair. I just don’t intend on mentioning it to anyone intentionally. And making those drone employees really makes life easier for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home