Thursday, November 10, 2005

REVENGE IS SWEETER WHEN NOBODY KNOWS IT

I’m on the kick lately of lusting after stabbing people in the back with a smile. Okay that sucks I can hear you say. Or perhaps it is just my conscience being resurrected even though I’ve done what I could to kill it off enough.

But the plain fact to me is that sneaky is fantastic. If you can ruin another person for life and then don’t even know it was your fault, buddy that’s being a true artist.

See the problem is too many people end up sticking their head where the sun don’t shine on this subject. They want a face to face knock you down and brag about it type of revenge.

The plain fact is that kind of revenge has more than revenge as its motives. It is the issue of being able to feel superior to somebody. You don’t want to just get even you want to do it and lord it over the person.

That folks to me is just being stupid. Because unless you can totally control the future that person you stomped real good today may recover and guess when he gets his strength back, who is first on his crap on list? You got it.

Now as a devout lover of revenge the one rule I follow is never and I mean never let my ego rule the decision of how to ruin somebody else. Let the sap think I’m weak. That way he won’t be on the defensive. And he won’t be looking for anything to happen. In other words, he’ll be a big time sucker for some real revenge.

I have several options available of course as Mayor that not every one can use. Naturally the city’s bureaucracy heads the list. If you are a businessman or have to depend on the city in any way, I got you! I can use the city regulations to totally mess with any aspect of your life.

There was this one time when this guy totally pissed me off. To the point I was thinking of the kind of revenge that real criminals try. You know, not just getting even with the dude, but his whole family.

And lucky me, the guy had a father in an old folks home. Well I just made sure that they “lost” his dad’s file and then tied the jerk up for months filling out papers and it all ended up costing him a small fortune in expenses in the process.

It was sort of shame I guess that I got a little carried away and took the old guy’s wheel chair away for a while. But after he had that stroke from the anxiety he ended up bedridden so I suppose that wasn’t so bad.

What? You think that is awful? Hey we’re talking reality here. You want fantasy and love that is just other than real love there are plenty of bible thumper blogs you can read. What you get from me is pure, unblemished corrupt behavior. Be sure and come back again when I’ll share some more of my helpful tips for smiles that you don’t have to lie about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home