Thursday, November 03, 2005

DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE

Anytime you can get twice the joy bang for the same buck, I’m all for it. Like you would expect otherwise.

And I suppose in many ways that this is part of an ongoing theme and private agenda I have in writing my blog. I know I’m a sleaze, hypocrite and a whole lot of other disgusting things. So I’m looking for company in order to feel like I’m not the only scumbag on the planet.

I guess I wouldn’t worry about it as much if I were like a world class jerk. But from what I’ve seen I basically an amateur compared to some people.

Thus I suffer from a sense of identity. Enough bad qualities to not kid myself about being rotten, but not enough to make it into the big leagues of jerkdom.

The problem for me is not how does one double one’s pleasure legally. For wandering the gray areas of the land of the law has never been a concern for me. What I have to be concerned with is two things. First of all not allowing my ego to sucker me into bragging when I find some convenient loop hole with which to get more of whatever for the same costs.

Secondly the tricky part is making sure that if I do venture into that realm of fuzzy legality I have to be sure I don’t end up getting caught by the court, police or general rule keepers. And naturally making sure I don’t violate rule number one is critical to be able to keep rule number two.

I wish I could elaborate on all of the ways I love to double my pleasure, but I’m smart enough to know better than mention it in a blog. However for the sake of those who might want to toy with how it could work in your life, let me just toss out the following observation, don’t expect to accomplish it by a dream or winning the lottery.

Nope, plain and simple, this can only take place by being creative. And that means other than honest.

Having ventured into that territory I would also say this has to be realistic. You can be creativity, but it has to be workable.

Finally you got to be willing to do it. That means once you have crossed over the fence that is the boundary of you conscience, you got to be willing to stick to it.

Besides one you are saddled with all that extra guilt you need to be sure you do have double the pleasure just to keep it from bothering you too much. Beyond that what I say is enjoy yourself folks. And if you start with the pleasure priority the rest will come in time. It is amazing how pure, unbridled lust can be the source of such glorious inspiration. Hopefully it is the kind of inspiration that doesn’t end in any “oops” because you disconnected your brain while disenabling your conscience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home