Tuesday, July 18, 2006

BIG MONEY

I'm thinking here in terms of size, not amount. I know that sounds weird, but it is important. Why? Because I feel it is an issue of attitude.

Now before I leave you scratching your head, please grant me the opportunity to explain. With size you think of things such as will it fit in my wallet or checkbook. That in its crazy way to me inspired a respect for the shear power of money.

When you think only in terms of amount, your brain gets paralyzed between the numbers and what you can do with them. So you may just lose your appreciation for there real value.

Yeah, I mean that. It might seem a bit silly, but honestly I don't think so. Because with size you get a sense of rare and that inspires greed in a way that makes you want to protect what you have. Whereas with normal size money, it is ordinary enough looking and you can get it from so many places, so you do worship or hold it with reverence.

I know worshipping money is not a good thing. And I agree in terms of how you relate it to other people. That might seem strange coming from me, but honestly I do assess people as being a form of big money.

Providing they have been "printed" in the right way. There are an awful lot of counterfeit types our there. Those for me are the ones that are rare or special, but what you to think they are. You can really market them, so they honesty have no value.

Well, I imagine this will all seem silly to some people. They are the ones who will no doubt end up in "debt" in that regard too. By that I mean they see money and all its symbolism in a way that makes it replaceable. So they don't give thought to waste or making sure they really see it as special.

For those people I love being a banker. They end up squandering the fortunes of thought that have come their way. I naturally make them a loan of my creativity with the added fee of making them buy into my lies.

Later, it all comes down to payday for me. I manage to get some profit for myself in terms of help or even a few regular bucks. All because my kind of greed doesn't assume the bank will be open tomorrow. Yeah, it works for me.

Of course, I don't mind sharing my bank. For the right fee naturally. Just drag out the big money talk and I'll be impressed in the process.

Seems fair enough too me. But then when it comes to making an emotional buck just like any greenback, it all gets put in the plus column sooner or later.

And that is enough to keep me smiling, even when I do run into those human vacuum cleaners. Them I hope to clog with baloney to keep from losing any money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home