Thursday, January 07, 2010

It’s All Good

I love the guru of the undisclosed

those experts by efficiency attrition

that love to convey the illusion

they really made every disaster,

each utter blunder

an intended lesson for my benefit.

 

Sure sounds impressive

after the most embarrassing and humiliated moments

to have some one that can say,

it’s all good

then convey some suppose wisdom

over how great is a benefit

from learning through mistakes.

 

This was not a college I loved to attended,

degrees by bruises and wounds

didn’t exactly inspire me as graduating

when tomorrow the same screw ups

will happen again.

 

So I learned that gray hair alone

doesn’t mean you are always wise

and too many scars

never translates into prove of success.

 

Still I have given myself a new set of standards

about the essence of genuine expertise,

it is when it came with proficiency

that doesn’t carry with it

a litany of emergency first aid

or medical file cataloging

some history of broken bones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home