Thursday, July 16, 2009

Two Minutes In Paradise

Her tongue twisted thrill packed teases in slow seductive streaks,
while I felt spellbound by such stunning sayings
taking me on a trip towards two minutes in paradise.

Rising relentlessly upon that track she laid,
each word building unto the heights of expectation,
knowing once my car of desire reached that zenith
her precarious promises would plunged me in their plummeting power,
racing out of control to reality’s bottom
intensely aware she only guaranteed a precious par sec in pleasure,
while I was strapped into my seat by her racing rhythm,
brought to a summit of heart throbbing tension
before she pushed me off feeling that pure panicked pounding.

And when it was over, I had no real regrets over its fleeting fire,
for by her charms I hit the sky then crashed into the earth,
still it was worth every second spent in her care and salacious sorcery.

Because the time on that ride earned me the prize I lusted so much,
a gift of six boxes in chocolate covered Macadamia nuts
in return for listening to her time share spiel,
what a rush it was even though I got high on the candy later
instead of accepting her contract.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home