Monday, July 13, 2009

Wigs

Now my philosophy on wigs is that if they work great. And I apply that to a lot more than something like hair.

See when you get down to it then it means anything that helps with image is a good option. And I love that approach.

Now some purest try to complain about truth. Which my approach is so what? We really do value illusion.

Oh some try to claim that isn’t true. But it really is. Much more than some are ready to accept.

That is the part I have to control. It becomes my job if you will to help so many needing mind find their wigs.

Oh we are talking so much more than toupees. We are talking about life in general. If you can cover it great.

Okay I do go along with the game some play. And you can be sure as long as that lie makes them happy fine.

So this becomes a case of skillfully guiding people to the right understanding. As long as they think they don’t need to have any help.

It is really a challenge at times. Just keeping people happy in their ignorance. Sure is a lot of that needed.

So what I do is listen. Wait for them to tell me what bald spot they really have. Then offer the right kind of covering.

Oh some will resist for a while. Yeah they really do have a need to act like this isn’t important.

In any case I will allow them the fantasy. Right up to the point they panic. That is the par that makes the difference.

Now what I do is to be sure that enough time passes so they are really desperate. People are so good at being cooperative in such situations.

Then I can go about my nature to cover things. And make it so nice looking. To the point they actually will be happy.

Yep, that will be the crossroads and I will always be there when the person shows up. It is such a joy.

Well for me. For them guess it depends on their idea of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home