Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Cut Above

Well some will say this is a good option. The idea of being so vital and standing out in some special way

All of which is a blessing if you work it right. Which sometimes gets messed up when you work it wrong.

Now for myself I like the concept of being unique. And it might even be better if it turned out to be true.

The problem is that some people’s idea of being unique is less than helpful. They can define anything utterly nuts and special.

Personally I prefer sane. I want unique to be a good thing. I want it to make sense and not be bizarre.

Perhaps my concept is lacking to a degree. I can accept that happens. But then I haven’t notice the other options helping much.

See where the problem lies is when we need to somehow treat things as good even when they are not. So we fake it.

That takes away from the credibility. Really sucks from my view. So what I do is try to make it work.

This requires a lot of work. Really can be so exhausting. Just have to lie so much to make it seem okay.

And that is fine when it works. But at times this really is a failure. Yeah you can’t help it.

So this is when you have to like find ways of making the lies really sound true. That takes even more effort.

This why I try in my own way to be sure I give this adequate thought. You know make sure I’m careful.

After all fantasy is really a good form of creativity. Just can’t always tell others that. They will get upset.

So the game goes one. A little lying and a whole lot of acting. When you are done you can make heroes.

Maybe they even deserve it. If not as long as the illusion works then that is what counts. And then everyone is happy.
Well sounds great to be sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home