Monday, July 20, 2009

Notifications

Ah yes the wonderful world of communication that is intended to be helpful. And would that it really was.

But naturally this all is based on the silly notion somebody really wants to improve your situation. Nice illusion.

Sometimes I know it is true. But to often I don’t think so. I believe it is more a matter of fantasy.

I do think it would be nice if this was not the norm in terms of disappointments. Really is such a pain.

But then since more types of notifications come from government agencies you can be sure they will be burdened by regulations. Which can really cause problems.

Because you do know if the government is involved it will be complicated and vague. Which means confusing.

Now I do try to avoid that if possible. Only as a Mayor it can be hard. I do have to rely upon my help for some of the process.

And the one problem is that this never ends with anything helpful. Oh you get lots of paranoia.

This is never an improvement. Well not in a way that I enjoy. People are insane enough as it is.

Still I can’t do this all by myself. So I have to allow the anal retentive types a little option in that regard.

Which gets the job done. Normally in triplicate even if it isn’t needed. I call it being a pain in the butt.

They call it being thorough. But in the end everyone goes nuts. And that is not quite the effect I’m striving for.

Unless I’m trying to fake something. Then it is a good thing. But you know I really don’t need them for that option.

I can inspire all kinds of paranoia without much help. Gossip works great. Really is such a great tool.

Well when you can get enough people to cooperate. And let me tell you it is amazing when that doesn’t work.

Just a matter of timing and the right lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home