Monday, November 02, 2009

The Good Life

I’m so blessed as I can be,

since the government

sold me this great house,

 sure beats that bush

where I used to live,

oh the congressman

gave such a great speech

when talking about how

he was taking care of homeless.

 

Really I bet those rumors

are even possibly true,

how they were doing

secret experiments on crabs

and this is an abandoned shell,

are trying to make those creatures

one heck of big food supply.

 

Course did see those strange tracks

on the sand,

plus they did say

stay off the beach after night.

Imagine their might be lots of reason

for those couples

who went out there after dark

ended up screaming

then in the morning

all I found was some shredded swim clothes,

plus a bunch of red stains.

 

Still, it is the good life for me,

nice, quiet and free,

all  leftover picnic meals I could want,

from people who just keep disappearing,

its not half bad

after you wash of the dirt and blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home