Sunday, November 01, 2009

We Can Make It Baby

 

We can make it baby

yes we can,

for nobody knows cool like me.

 

Now you come along

so I can show you a real good time

got my monthly bus pass

that way we can ride it style

even push that homeless guy aside

who is sleeping on the back seat

then we get down and dirty

for some real hot loving.

 

Yeah, don’t worry I practice safe sex,

all those morons who waste money on condoms

when aluminum foiled works just as good,

those crinkles suppose to give extra pleasure.

 

Afterwards I take you

to the frozen yogurt place

over at the mall,

we can watch those flavors

as we wait for somebody to leave some leftovers,

nothings to good for my date!

 

If you show your appreciation just right,

I’ll sneak you into the movies

know how to work it right

in order to only miss half the movie

plus always find some discard box of popcorn.

 

Oh yeah in that darkness I’ll really

give you a reason to scream,

don’t worry my pet rat in my trench coat,

which I’ll show you

is totally tame and never bites.

 

What do you say babe,

ready for the time of you life?

This will be time you’ll know

the kind of ecstasy that only happens in dreams

and will be so reasonable

since I’ll pay for half the cost of our outing.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home