Friday, July 24, 2009

Thinking Happy Thoughts

Now the problem with this is based on your idea of what makes you happy. And that is never a single thing.

Well that is the struggle. So for example maybe happy thoughts for you involve misery for somebody else.

Now that means naturally that some will get a smile out of another’s misery. Sorry this concept of peace and love is great, but not realistic.

Just stating the truth. Okay that isn’t my reputation all the times, but what the heck I do have my moments.

And that is what I try to focus on. So true maybe I don’t quite impress with my truthfulness all time, once and a while should count.

In any event on this issue I think my position is that most people are liars. Yep, that is what I said.

Oh you can find plenty to pretend they are happy and caring. Even offer you some kind of proof.

Which is great as long as you don’t check beyond the obvious. Because that could end up depressing.

Now I hate to like dangling the reality out there for some, but really too many seem intent on making this a game. Which is boring.

Because nobody wins. It is all crap. The kind of baloney that never leads to anything good.

But you can’t always get some to appreciate that fact. They will be inclined to say it is better to make it sound all good.

The whole time they are being a fart. Acting one way and being another. It is downright boring.

And trust me it will never get any better. So go ahead and pretend you only have good thoughts.

I will pretend to believe you. Well I will say I will. In reality I know it is just stroke job and that is the reality.

So in the meantime the sane among us just try to adjust to the reality. Which is that it doesn’t work to act like you never love bad thoughts.

Yep something to enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home