Monday, May 18, 2009

SLEEPY

Ever feel like you need to sleep and can’t? Yep, those times you just are down right exhausted and can’t get any rest.

And the more you try the less help you get. Because somebody decides you are needed to give them help.

It s like this curse. You just send out these vibes and nobody seems to care you are tired. They want something.

Now that is the part where I figure out a nod strategy. Yep that is what I call it. A time I get to snooze.

But I refuse to let these people win. I am not going to allow them to take charge of my nap times.

Course this is all something where you do the best to create the illusion that you are very busy. Yes, that is most critical.

Now the best way to do this is to move no to more product excuses. Don’t use the same ones they have heard before.

Really that can be such a pain. And then you have to also remember what you told the others.

Because if you don’t you can be sure they will. And it is like this special challenge they take to perform.

Just make sure they ruin your night and make it miserable. So then they can be sure they are happy.

Well that is their view. Well not that they mention it. Nope you can be sure they won’t. They will pretend.

I’m not all that thrilled when that happens. Because you can be sure they will not broadcast their intentions.

This would be too obvious. So they just spend time to plot those nice interruptions, which can be tricky.

In order to avoid this you need special talents. I rely upon deception a lot. Yep, that is my favorite option.

My favorite preference is to take the time to have lots of reason for keeping my door closed. Yep that really helps.

Even works at times too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home