Thursday, April 16, 2009

STRANGE

The parties all had stains on the invitations
those they told me were perfectly normal,
I tried to play their strange games,
even though I never did figured out who won.

Got so tired of watching all the couples
acting as if peculiar was romantic
while thinking I was odd because it didn’t make sense,
feeling awkward and alone,
kept wondering why I was always different.

Just continued to attend the celebrations
so bored from the antics,
which seemed to stupid
that everyone swore were entertainment.

Got so tried from the insanity
as I listened to those who said it was all good,
wondering if there was something wrong with me,
slowly becoming so depressed
from wearing silly hats that never fit
and pretending it was all okay.

Then came to one big bash
ended up in the corner,
next to a gal who looked so bored
who others claimed was truly bizarre,
suddenly we found reasons to talk
since no one else wanted our company.

In the night of confusion and chaos
we left to have jubilee,
it felt go good and made us thrilled
because for once
unusual felt so natural,
our hearts finding special ways
to have a festival
with love as the host.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home