Friday, April 17, 2009

DARE

Nice sentiment, really. Would be great if it actually changed anything. I mean if doing what you were afraid of helped, then great.

Seems to me though that isn’t they case. I’m sorry, but just doesn’t happen from my experience.

I wish it did. I really wish that facing your fears worked like in the movies. But it doesn’t.

Sorry, not the way it happens in the real world. The bad guys don’t do what we want They don’t run and hide.

And exercising a little courage never ends in always resulting in victory. But that is they way the way you to think it will work.

I guess I can’t blame them. I mean there is a nice value in the inspiring of people. We really do have a perk here.

Essentially it will get people to do what they wouldn’t do otherwise. And that will always be a plus.

But the problem is that this will not mean they will end up always winning. Now that is the myth.

Of course there are the times when this isn’t about winning. It is about motivating people to do something more than sit on their butts.

If you can do that then you have really done something good. Because some action is better than none.

Well maybe not in every case. Some it is just a matter of manipulation. You want to have that person do things different.

Oh you do need the try and weave in those miracle. Yep make them think the impossible can happen.

That is when it all works out for the best. At least if you are the one doing the encouragement.

Then it isn’t you behind on the line. And that makes it nice and safe. You sure have to love that open.

Well have to say it works that way for me. Oh some times. Enough to say it is a good option.

Just try to not think of times that people end up wiped out by it. Too depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home