Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Midnight’s Call

I’ll hear your moans of needs in the blackness,
smell the deep taboo cravings simmering within your heart,
before I enter through your window at midnight
to feast on the secret hunger you hold inside.
Utterly stripping away with seductive traces by my long finger tips
all your fears and apprehensions
until your naked vulnerable flesh succumbs
unto my every vile pleasure,
then I will take you in ways beyond your dreams or nightmares
until your body lies soaked and tired of screams.

Spent and defiled in every forbidden manner,
my juices filling more than you could ever imagine
as I lie on top to give you
that unholy kiss of the undead.
My fangs slowly sinking into your neck
while you groan your approval,
arms wrapped around me in such clinging surrender.

You’ll never complain
once I begin to suck your blood,
or when I tear out chunks with my teeth,
instead you’ll beg for more.

Even when you are a bloody, mutilated mess,
with your last thought you’ll gasp in plea for more.

For my lips do more than drain your life
they bring you into my world,
tonight you’ll be apart of my cold dark existence,
another living corpse
who shall forever have a thirst
and satisfy it when not sleeping in a coffin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home