Sunday, May 22, 2011

Let’s Deal Here

Now I have a certified and notarized
shopping list of frowns, smiles, giggles,
sobs, shrugs, hugs, bugs and mugs.

All I need is for you to give me the price
for each throb of your heart.
Trust me I’ll make it such a deal.
Why you can even get a bonus
providing you can lie.
So what will take here
a bag of cash just for you?

Perhaps you could put a price tag
on different photos
in order to show me
how much each will cost.

This is simple really,
unless you want to toss in love.
Well the price is negotiable
even more so if you are “flexible”
about the intimacy part.
We can discuss details,
but I’m sure you’ll be satisfied.
Course I have tips available
providing you can really scream
when I’m having one of my sadistic fits.

Should keep you content,
with the money at least,
after all they say money
can’t buy happiness,
yet have you ever tried?

By the way do you take credit cards?
Receipts are helpful too.
Now are you ready to get hired?
All it will cost is your conscience.
Who needs that anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home