Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Communing

Let me feel the wind touch my heart
drink the sky so deeply of its every inspiration,
hear the birdsong in the trees
totally allow it to walk me on the clouds.

Only I do wish Mother Earth
could give me some slack
on this season business
I mean are we on a schedule here
so some disaster might come
that I would get struck by lightning
by wanting Spring in the Fall?

Tell me where the rules are kept
maybe a tree bark or in a pond
that says I have to wait for months
just to see some leaf fall off a tree?

Well I’ll find some sanity I suppose
through practicing not keeping track of time,
in order to sit until I’m ready to go insane
when I keep my calendar on July
because I love the picture
even though it is now December?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home