Saturday, March 12, 2011

Of Comet’s Cacophony

Of comet’s cacophony
I felt in a dream,
trapped in slipstream of stars
through a galactic Mobius Strip
where I finished at the beginning,
an Omega on God’s Alpha scroll
touched by time’s timbre is twinkles
that happen light years ago,
yet they dance in the eyes
while riding that night sky to its origins.

My astral quintessence in ethereal wings
floats through that vacuous dark,
it moves while affixed to a single pinprick
because the cosmos alarm clock
has no hands,
except that are viewed by my mind’s eye.

So I hold unto the gossamer glimmer,
aware it is Heaven’s diadem,
think I can possess it
on a par sec of reference
when it remains a wisp in my spirit,
ageless like the celestial sea
who waits to immerse the seconds
in the eternal.

What rapture, what sweet unveiled sagacity,
once I am utterly enthralled by the universe’s whispers,
which never die
though I blink at the changing illumination,
slowly accepting immortality is the river
with all creation swimming along a bend
through the black labyrinth that has no end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home