Monday, November 16, 2009

Collision Course

The galaxies spun away in fading glow

like the universe was a tilt-a-world ride,

my life had lost its very shine

inside I lived in a cold, deep emptiness,

left in agony and asking where was my orbit?

Where was the place I was suppose to dwell

instead of being trapped in space within meaning,

just an lifeless rock of deadness,

because what had consumed me

with stardust dreams and twinkle

stopped burning when the sun of love

exploded into disbelieve and sorrow.

 

To drift as a paralyzed hunk of flesh,

felt so discarded in the vastness

made each hour like falling into a black hole.

 

But the beauty about having no direction,

gravity eventually claims your path,

wasn’t complaining when I collided

into a planet of an angel

she treated me as a fallen star

as we both learned wishes come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home