Monday, October 05, 2009

Damn Upgrades!

We’re screwed now for sure,
damn upgrades for Microsoft
had this fricken banana virus,
what they hell are we supposed to now
since it turned us all into monkeys?

I sure ain’t paying for this one,
they better come up with a way
really fast to correct this mess
because no way I’m going to stay like this
and risk the neighbor stud
whose been scheming on my wife,
if she ends up pregnant again
this time I’ll sue Bill Gates
for some child support!

Meanwhile I guess I should be happy
that we still better off
than those poor dudes,
which got zapped by that “donkey” bug
because they were asses before
only now they actually look the part!

Hey buddy is that flee on my back?
Uh-oh, he’s looking at me strange
hope this glitch didn’t mess with other things
and ended up making him gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home