Thursday, September 10, 2009

Indulgence

I combed the concrete chambers

on an afternoon shopping safari,

among those little indulgence hideaways

replete with display cases of luscious opulence

for a snack of sweet luxuriant indiscretion,

 

The intoxicated scents of sugary spells

lured me into the bakery womb

where a maiden behind the counter

possessed of such lurid almond eyes

enticed with her tantalizing treats.

 

In her whispers clung the honey,

a taste that dripped from her lips,

while her fingers caressed my thoughts

slowly drawing seductive traces

over that morsels of extravagance

she suggested was available

should I crave something

during my visit,

which many never had a chance to savor.

 

A gasping exhale with closed eyes

followed by a sigh,

it exclaimed how she didn’t offer

this special delight to everyone,

then hinting that in the privacy

of her back room,

we might share a moment of exquisite pleasure

more known by noble souls.

 

So I took her hand with heart pounding

the cherry perfume she wore so enchanting

as we strolled to that den of private joys.

 

My mind raged with ravenous images

when I sat with eyes closed

to wait her promised thrills

unlike I had known.

 

Suddenly I felt her legs press against mind,

something pressed against my lips

it was so soft and supple,

what I conjured in my head

was making me shudder in expectation,

slowly letting it slide inside.

 

Realizing at last

this wasn’t the mound I assumed,

for it was a portion of her marzipan creation.

 

Silently I ate that amazing delicacy,

truly wishing it has been otherwise,

yet also impressed

with the mastery of baked magic

that she had woven with such skill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home