Monday, August 03, 2009

Predictions

Well let me tell you that when it comes to predictions there is no shortage of prophets. Too bad they can’t be trusted.

This is the part that sucks. You have to tolerate all that insanity of dealing with every person who thinks the know the future.

I only wish they were true. Yeah now that would be great. I would enjoy that option. Well if it worked out. Which it never does.

But that is okay. I try the best I can to make sure it is possible. By that I mean you know talking to people with notion they are telling the truth.

Truth is pretty absurd at times though. I mean I wish it wasn’t, but just the way things come out at times.

Now I don’t know anyone that doesn’t want to have an edge. And it would be nice if you could get it.

Only problem is the prophet way is not that reliable. No offense, but I don’t think there are too many Old Testament prophet types running around.

Actually might be rather embarrassing if there were. They might be inclined to predict the kinds of things you don’t want to hear.

Nope in this situation I really want good news. I want to hear that there is nothing, but paradise in the future.

And since too many don’t offer that I make it up myself. Yeah I can play the prophet if I want.

Course the key is making sure I do it in a way that doesn’t get me in trouble. Keeping things vague helps.

Do that in the right way and you can really be popular. As long as nobody finds out you are making it up.

That is the tricky part. You got to make it all sound lie a really possible option. And that takes work.

Now this can be rewarding if you work it right. The perfect choice of words will always get the right results.

Providing you can do it with a way that makes appear to be a good option. And the truth you have to make it seem real.

But that is all the game, you win when nobody finds out you were faking it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home