Friday, July 31, 2009

Comfort

Got to love this as an option.  Yep, never the type of choice most will complain about.  Unless it is for somebody else.

 

Then it might upset a person or two.  You can never say for sure.  People can be so unpredictable at times. 

 

But that is okay.  Providing they do it in a good way.  Then it isn’t so bad.  Yep you can be so happy.

 

Well in theory you can be.  Otherwise it will be something that doesn’t necessarily end up being helpful.

 

So this is when you really need to take time to be careful on this subject.  I mean to just be sure you aren’t dealing with people who are not realistic.

 

They will have a very insane idea of comfort.  And you can be sure it will not end up with a smile.

 

But that is why we have to make sure we have all the facts.  It is so very important.  Because if the person is too out there they will be no help.

 

So that is one little detail you have to work on.  Which is a nice way of saying your screwed.

 

Only we don’t put it that way.  Because the truth really can suck at times and nobody enjoys when that happens.

 

So in order to avoid this problem I just learn to lie a lot.  I know that sounds crappy, but really it is important.  So one way of dealing with it is to fake it.

 

Yep, that is always one of making things seem to work better.  Well at least to me.  I know some will say that sucks, but we do the best we can.

 

Well I guess we don’t do the best.  If we did then we would no doubt act more sane at times.

 

But then shoot, you got to have those options right?  And that includes being totally insane.

 

Okay maybe some won’t agree.  I can appreciate that might cause problems.  But then you just have to watch for it.

 

My secret code for saying I could care less, but don’t want to admit it. And then that is my comfort too.

 

Isn’t that special.  Okay don’t answer that.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home