Thursday, August 13, 2009

Chippenwhales?

I’m truly proud as any stud can be
going to have the gals worshipping me,
they’ll pant and beg to not have to wait
for a chance to behold by Adonis weight.

Because real beef sure is measure by size
and I got the pounds their bound to idolize,
oh I’m the burger man they’ll really lust
ain’t no lean wimp in my extra large crust.

Time’s are changing for big to be in
making my bulk a woman’s secret sin,
yep that’s what I found out on the internet
where I had all the ladies loving this gent.

A few choice words and they’ll all be mind
just charmed by my sayings and feeling fine,
to the point when we meet I’ll look so divine
making them ready for a bed romp so sublime.

Ever since I learned a stroke job can seduce a brain
and the lies get what you want when spilled like rain,
hopefully enough so in person I’ll be able to explain
why a cyber god looks like some chubby Great Dane.

So move aside all you who are a muscle bound clod
who used to get their way by strutted so very odd,
us guys with the right stuff in seductive arousing tales
going to make ladies swoon with our new Chippenwhales!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home