Monday, April 20, 2009

PILE OF SMILES

Well sure is great when you have a chance to do this. Yep, just those times when life get so full of laughter.

Only problem is that this is hard to fine. Yeah I wish it wasn’t the case, but it is. And I will always try to change that.

In any event I will always strive to seek this as an alternative. The hard part is to find a way for it to happen.

This is the nature of life. And that is why I am on this campaign to take life to a different level. Set free the joy.

That’s right we need more fun. And I will always preach that to all that I know. Just spread the joy so we celebrate life.

Only problem is not getting this to work. That is because of the silly people who decide they can have fun.

Now they are not the majority thank goodness. But they can influence the rest. And that is the part that matters.

So the way I deal with this is to make sure I just don’t allow such people to ruin my joy. It can be hard, but I manage.

Oh I know this is an old complaint. Really is. I mean I just move along the path of all those sad people.

The ones who have no dreams. They left them at the mall with their credit cards. Told themselves it would all fine.

Well they lied. And naturally they lie about lying. I know I see it all the time. This is not a problem.

Just when the bore me with the details. Okay dull is not a crime. One doesn’t got to jail for being boring.

Wish that was the case. Oh man that would be great. I could get rid of so many problems that way.

Now the big concern is I don’t want them infecting me. That is where I really have reasons to be concern.

It could be very dangerous. Because the I would end up in big trouble. If I lose my personality I’m totally wiped out.

And that is what I will fight to avoid. Very much so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home