Monday, April 27, 2009

CODES

Well one thing you can know for sure, somebody has codes for all kinds of things. Some will even make sense.

Now the problem is that this isn’t based on logic. It is based on opinion. Which is fine except that doesn’t mean I have to enjoy it.

I would love it if this worked other ways. But it doesn’t. Instead I have to tolerate the insanity they pass on to others.

And as a Mayor they really complicate my job. Because those codes are never going to make life better for the rest of us.

This is all the process called me first. Only we never label it that way. We call it having the right to an opinion.

Naturally everyone feels their standard is the best. Which is silly and absurd. And I never enjoy that logic.

But you always have some moron out there that believes their point of view is worth more than anyone else. Which is boring.

Yep this is why I don’t involved myself in hearing what some call codes. Because it is just downright stupid.

I know some who say otherwise. Well yeah they will always bore you with their idea of what makes sense.

I am glad I don’t have to put up with that. Really is not my idea of how to get through the day.

Which would be fine if you could get the others to understand that. Only they are too busy writing their rules.

So what I am doing is trying to come up with my own special set of codes that I think will fix this. A few reasonable ones.

The tricky part is to try and make it all so they don’t get bored. People who tend to panic if they don’t get their way.

Man do I hate that. They will be sure they write their codes so you are always wrong. No matter what you did.

Yep, I sure like to avoid them. Really is not my idea of the logical way to deal with problems.

Now we are moving ahead. A few lies always improves that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home