Tuesday, August 30, 2005

SPINE MARROW TRANSPLANTS

This kind of transplant is one operation you’ll never find available by any doctor. No, I’m not speaking of some kind of surgical procedure for paralysis.

What I’m referring to is the kind of transplant that would take somebody with a weak spine that includes a yellow streak and exchange it one of iron. Hey, as one of those with way too much yellow you can’t blame me for wishing this was possible.

I have a feeling after I describe this more than few people wouldn’t mind the same kind of transplant. Only I doubt they want to admit to others.

I can’t say I blame them. Nobody likes to admit to any weakness, but I think we hate to admit to certain weakness more than others. And that is because I feel it is something most of us have far more in common that we want to accept.

Wouldn’t it be great if everyone was full of courage and never afraid. But life isn’t like that. And what I really love is how some people can be so full of courage in some ways yet totally afraid in others. Sort of like if you have some huge monster of a athlete with a killer rep for courage who nearly faints when faced with getting a shot. Yet it does happen.

Now you might ask is it my goal here to depress the reader? And the answer is no. I want us to celebrate the simply joy of having the guts to be honest about not having courage. That’s right I’m speaking to you wimps like me out there who are always getting abused and no respect. The poor slobs that women ignore and boss’s victimize.

Come on guys (and gals if it applies) relax and enjoy life. Try to treat your lack of courage as in part a sign of wisdom. You’re smart enough to know how to save your butt.

As for the one’s who want to pretend, well let them enjoy their delusions. I will say that sooner or later they will face some crisis or situation where they will cave too.

But you who are smart enough to know you haven’t got a spine, then sit back and take it with a certain degree of wisdom. I mean if you aren’t brave just treat it like any thing else you can’t do. Get some kind of help to offset your weakness.

What is a good aid for a lack of spine? I mean besides hiding whenever possible? Well one option is to pay or find a nice hero to fight your battles. Can’t afford it. Then think of this, sooner or later if you are patient the guy who is giving you grief is going to get his turn. You just have to be patient. Then when he is down, you kick him! Yeah you heard me right, kick the rat as hard as you can.

You might say that isn’t cool. However I consider it as self defense. That way you keep the jerk from getting up and having a second chance to give you more grief. Words to live by for the sneaky week kneed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home