Monday, November 15, 2010

Kung Fu Kentucky

Oh mah this martial arts stuff I tried like you said on fried chicken
only so far I’m doing something wrong since I keep taking a licken,
now I’m trying to believe you know what you are talking about
since when it comes to food your big as a trailer and sorry about the gout.

Just reckon I must have done got it wrong from understanding what you say
because so far this hen ain’t fearing the kung fu grunts in any darn way,
plus still have no idea how I’m going to get any dough to stick to her feathers
even using my black belt to whack flour on her made of two kinds of leathers.

Dang it sure is turning out to be such big kickboxing/greased snack pain
for that stupid chicken is fighting back and making me piss like rain,
so how am I suppose to eat her cooked thigh for my dazzling moves
when I can’t even get her next a fryer and nothing ever improves?

Heck I watched those Karate Kid moves with you and munched on a drumstick
yet so far don’t do any good with one dumb bird who resists my every kicking trick,
man guess I can say her chasing me is sort good as a form of special training
still hoping somehow I won’t keep up all the weight that I’ve been gaining.

Maybe I could get a real uniform to help me out and replace my school threads,
which you said were kung fu type from Chinese words you added while on two beds,
I really don’t think Kmart it really the name of some China monk like you claim
and really so far these tight fitting things are just ruining my foot flashing aim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home