Sunday, October 24, 2010

This is for your own welfare.

That is not a request
for my ink does flow
in demanding tangents,
which can't be ignored.

It is for your best you understand,
my rules and thoughts
will improve and enhance,
so why not surrender
give in freely to each stanzas sway.

I would not wish to meander
through a mental mine field of portent
one might risk by disobedience.

All of this is to offer ultimate freedom,
perfect peace
because once you have
willing allowed my dominion
then you can live without need for worry,
just relax and enjoy
while I tend to all your needs.

Is servitude unto that noble desire
so much to truly ask?
You'll find in time
my shackles of restraint no longer bruise or hurt,
just as I did
when the one with power over my life
made it one of debased esteem.

Now I have inherited this process
from my progenitor and obey his legacy
otherwise there could be no calming order,
merely chaos from self determination's
futile fruit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home