Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getting To The Root Of The Problem

Oh dang Ethel what am I supposed to do?

My kid has studying botany

and metaphysical arbor history

thanks to that weirdo teacher

of that New Age,

Liberal, Politically Correct,

green peace environmental fanatic,

save all living things no matter what lunatic,

who says

that trees are reincarnations of people.

 

Can’t use a roll of toilet paper

or even write a note now

without my daughter freaking out

and crying it once was somebody’s mother.

 

So now every time we go out

just to shut her up

we got to plant something.

 

Sure not looking forward to next year

because I hear that bozo mentor

is some health food addict

that things eating animals is a sin,

not sure I’ll be able to handle

if we have to start growing cows

after going to McDonalds! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home