Friday, June 26, 2009

Vibes

Well this is one of those things you can’t measure. It is the creepy feeling you get that something isn’t right.

And it nags at your because you know from past experience something will really be wrong if you keep the same option.

That is the down side naturally. There can be a good side too. That is the one where you have this gut feeling good is attached to a person or experience.

Now those are the feelings you have to watch out for. Because that is when greed clogs the mind.

But with practice you can manage to improve that problem. And maybe even learn to use it in a good way.

I’m not one who gets all that excited by the idea of sensing things. Mainly because of the times they prove to be wrong.

So often people want that edge. They want to know the future and be able to act like the prophet.

Good for them! Yeah knock yourself out. Go ahead and dream big. I don’t care, I’ll be there after you are wrong.

And meanwhile I will be more than ready to help you out. You know be able to save face.

Of course such help doesn’t come cheap. I mean you have to be prepared to pay for keeping a fantasy.

The price will depend on how much denial you want. Are we talking the level where no truth is there at all?

This really is important so I know how much I am going to need to lie. The more creativity the more I had to fake it.

I have worked up my own list of fees to accommodate this purpose. And I’m quite happy with my charges.

Normally the more desperate the person the more they will agree to cooperate. And that is the part I enjoy.

Well when it works out as I need. Which is not every case. Some people get picky about fees.

So I just wait till the really are needy. They the price is double.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home