Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No Mercy!

I can’t take this one more second
time for a little payback has beckoned,
had it so perfect with my little act
park visitors tossing me nuts that I lacked.

Just when I thought I had it made
that darn ranger had to ruin my charade
all because he wanted more than his cut of nuts
could charge tickets to see other animal’s cute butts.

Darn sneaky rat had to go and get a dog
so what if he could play dead as a log,
then he trained those darn deer to pose
imitation Rudolph with a red painted nose.

When he manage to get that big grizzly bear
to put on a giant pair of orange neon underwear,
all I could do was to sit in such shock and stare
while tourist tossed him so many goodies with care.

But this last time really did curl my tail
after he got beavers to do mime acts on the trail,
even put their pictures on a souvenir lunch pail
time for me to end this outrage of his betrayal.

He thinks he’s smart holding his patron picnic
making the animals be serve kabobs on a stick,
let’s see how he hands when I scurry up his pants
and give him the curse of filling them with ants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home