Monday, June 01, 2009

LOOKING GOOD

Now there is no reason this should be confusing. Nope not hard to understand at all. At least if you don’t get stupid.

There are all those who say about how beauty is skin deep. Like that really makes it unimportant.

And it is always the person with skin that is other than in this category who wants to campaign for inner beauty. Yawn.

Well to me looking good is a big deal. The important thing with that is packaging. Forget the contents.

This is where creativity is a plus. With the right words you can compensate for the questionable insides.

And that really makes it so helpful when dealing with so many people. Because they might say it doesn’t matter, but you know they are lying.

So I just listening to that dribble and agree. After all it will make them feel so good. So they will relax.

Then they will listen. And feel so good they won’t even consider that you are making stuff up.

So that is when life gets so perfect. Yep, they think you are their pals. The one person who will be trusted.

And they will be so darn happy when you show off their idea of looking good. Which always end with such joys.

I just love when I get a chance to bless in such ways. Yep there is nothing more exciting for me.

Now if it all works right I so dazzle I get to pick their pocket. And the never miss a thing.

Yeah, those are the times you have reason to celebrate. Because while they buy into the stupidity I’m at the bank.

Just gives me such a joy to bless that way. You sure can’t put a price tag on such happiness.

Ah, it is the small things that matter the most. And in this case I keep them small enough to forget.

At least when they ask where their money went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home