Thursday, April 21, 2011

When Cupid Went Cyber

Oh what blessed night
I thought it was to going be
when Valentine’s Day came
and brought a chance to meet my true love
the one I found on the internet
at that site, “perfect psychic match
who will fit you like a glove.”

They promised she’d be my dream,
got a money back guarantee
if I that first look didn’t turn into matrimony.

Oh she was truly one for my memory,
had a bosom and behind shaped by plastic surgery
thought huge and voluptuous were the same thing.

I might have even given it a try
until we spoke and found out to my disdain
all that cosmetic work didn’t fix her psychotic brain!

Did have nice dinner, (without any knives)
since it became obvious she wanted my heart on a plate.

February Fourteenth ever after that for me
was the day Cupid Went Cyber with insanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home