Sunday, February 20, 2011

What?

Oh there you are again
dragging me out into the cold
does that thing on your head
somehow help your thinking?

Is this your idea of fun?
I don't thinks so
since when nobody is looking
you sure don’t look so happy.

And what is all that whispering
then mentioning shadows and winter
with whatever six weeks is?

I know we’ve done this before
only wish you decide warmer times
were best for parties or times outdoors,
now you might pride yourself on being smart,
still a ground hog has sense to not be outside
in all this cold.

Well at least the music is nice
though hope will be better inside
too bad nobody listens to me,
except when grumbling about that darn groundhog
after that one guy says about more winter.

Perhaps the rat I visit with
can eventually make it all some kind of sense
been right about so many other things,
for now I’ll just take a nap
while they finish all this weird talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home