Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The Glowing Grace Of Caresses And Kisses

In the shadowy shade after a sunset’s sleep,
my love’s fingers brush their flame upon my skin,
little pore candles glow from each igniting caress
before our lips press together
as the petals of our passions.

By the soft light our eyes dance in such affection
while our voices sing our devotions,
slowly letting that touch create such waves of joy
while the darkness fades
and our hearts begin to burn out of control.

It grows more intense kiss after kiss,
so lost in the labyrinth of seconds
where each moment we grow more on fire
to seal this magic in such deep intimate clutches.

Soon our minds have ridden the wind
of that incredible gasping expectation,
now our love, our every thought and desire,
becomes consuming and so spellbound
for all I can see or want
is the joy of being in your arms.

How it enchants and makes the heart race
because my darling, my angel, my all,
this night have you held my heart in your hands,
gently massaging it until I’m entranced and enchanted
by thoughts of how much I ache for you inside.

Quietly sealing our wishes with one more embrace
before we stroll to that chamber of our sweet serenade
where each stroke upon the other’s body
creates a masterpiece of melodious charms.

Soon my Venus, my precious goddess
will we write an new harmony in that time of oneness,
utterly intoxicating in all the notes,
summoning the sighs and moans of our exquisite,
enrapturing expression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home