Friday, April 23, 2010

From Dawn to Dawn

From dawn to dawn your face is my sun,
which rises in my day bringing it light and joy
shining love rays into every corner of darkness.

You hugged my soul so deeply where none touched before
letting me discover the pure passionate radiance of your angel's heart.
Years , had I wandered in sorrow's long shadowy valley
alone, empty, no candle of hope to see another day.

For countless heart beat I languished as a cadaverous spirit
pulse beating with tears over the burning ache of longing,
eve's spent veiled in desperate tales of death's rescue
feeling stranded by fate beyond any chance to live
where infatuation's star would fire my eyes
with flames that let me see beauty to inhale with every breath.

Oh my goddess of redemption, the Venus of my desires
caressing my essence with your sweet and tender care,
in your arms I have found Eden's hearth of ecstasy.

Each moment we share is a priceless jewel
added to the infatuation constantly growing necklace
worn over my thoughts in stunning awe
that when I felt cursed to wander a desert of loneliness
being an amore's wretched vagabond
descending from the clouds of my impossible dreams
holding me during my quivering decay of cancerous sadness
until I felt the balm of your precious mercy's ointment
slowly healing ages of scars
while you wrapped me in the affection's embrace
soothing each stain from watery eyes
letting a smile come to lips you kiss in ways
that melted the ice cubes which once froze in stern grimace.

I love my darling, my cornerstone, my core and very breath,
beyond this way station of existence
unto the gates of eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home