Monday, March 01, 2010

A Nice Hobby

I live next to a cemetery

and there’s no better way

to spend my spare time

than making death fun for all.

 

Ah, what joy it brings

when I can place a hidden speaker

inside a vase of flowers

that has been put on some grave,

wait for anyone to walk by

while hiding in some bushes

and use a remote microphone

so I can moan,

"somebody please let me out

it’s so hot down here."

 

Or at night to take a helium balloon

under a white sheet painted with neon paint,

which can slowly rise into the air

as I keep it tied to a dark string

before pulling it back in after it has been seen,

oh how it gives such memorable moment

for the neighbors,

though I always say I never saw it.

 

Yes, with a little creativity

no reason you can’t make a graveyard

into a nice surprise party

at least for those of us

secretly in charge of the entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home