Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Keeping Things In Focus

“Smile, thanks honey, I’m trying.”
“I know dear, but the bear is interesting.”
“Well he’s your friend darling so I’m coping with his hobby.”
“Thank you love being in rehab photography is better than drugs.”

“True, but he’s still not quite on an honesty kick
since you don’t find this bears at Walmart,
any more than the moose head he had last week
or that back half of an elephant before that.”

“Yes sweetheart I agree, still he’s really working so hard
to make these photos so unique
just try and be patient please.”

“I am, really I am,
only I did hear him say something
about rabid tigers from Saturn,
if I see any hint of a fake flying saucer
forget any more posing!”

“Oh that, it was some part of his therapy,
involves being creative and artistic.”

“Hmmm, we’ll see.”

“Awww, thanks darling
now say cheese!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home