Monday, August 16, 2010

My Hiding Place

My heart feels the sweet taste of serenity
away from the perils to passion at home and work.
I slip away on a two wheel flight,
along an asphalt ribbon stretching its vein by the river's edge.

Alone, only the wind as my companion in my hiding place,
love of peace submerses my soul in the silent tranquility,
for a precious few hours I have nature as my paramour.

The witches and goblins of my life
are quiet and vanquished in the biking paradise,
Elysium enters in all its spiritual splendor
as the sky writes its own stunning melody
inside my heart.

My mistress of the moment strokes
where none have ever touched,
it isn't an affair fondled with casual flare,
but a wedding of senses and clarity of mind
with a bride that wears foliage as a veil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home